1. What is this place?
Lost Spirits is as beautiful as it is difficult to explain. It is an acclaimed distillery, a Las Vegas show, an extraordinary fine dining experience, and a series of immersive art instillations all wrapped in a surreal dream world.
2. What is included with my Ticket?
- A guided tour of the distillery
- 4 to 5 exotic spirits tastings
- A surreal vaudeville show on the most intimate stage in Las Vegas
- Immersive art experiences
- The world's 4th best animatronic bird show
3. How much does a ticket cost?
Tickets are $59 and up depending on dates and times. Locals and first responders receive a discount at booking.
4. Does Lost Spirits offer a Dining option?
Yes. The 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea dining room offers a 16 course fine dining experience for $295 per person. Fine dining tickets include admission to Lost Spirits.
5. Do I have to pay to enter AREA15?
No. Lost Spirits tickets include free admission to AREA15 on days and times when AREA15 has a door charge.
6. How long is the tour?
Journeys through Lost Spirits typically take 1-3 hours depending on how long you choose to linger in the village, tasting rooms, and Submarine.
7. How Big is Lost Spirits?
We are not sure, as not all of our scouts have returned. We know for certain that its footprint exceeds a football field.
8. Where is Lost Spirits Located?
While the distillery itself may be located in a dream world. Your entrance is not. We are located on the AREA15 campus alongside Illuminarium and Army of the Dead. Park in the AREA15 parking lot and walk over to our check in circus wagons (they are covered in string lights, you can't miss them).
Our physical address is 3202 W. Desert Inn. Las Vegas, 89102.
9. May I use my camera on the tour and are there any spots off limits?
You may use your camera, but please, refrain from using your flash when photographing.
10. May I bring my kids?
Yes. Provided your children are over the age of 21 and purchased a ticket.
11. Is there a dress code?
There is no dress code, however, due to the rough terrain, flat shoes are recommended. Also portions of Lost Spirits are outdoors. Please dress accordingly.
12. Is there parking?
Parking is available at AREA15. However, because of the alcohol consumption involved during your experience we STRONGLY advise the use of a taxi or ride share service. The majority of our customers use Uber/Lyft.
13. Are there additional drinks for sale?
Yes. There are cocktails available for sale in the village station next to the Zoltar information booth.
14. May I purchase additional tastings?
Yes. Additional tastings are available for sale inside.
15. What happens if I arrive after my check in time?
If you arrive after your group has departed, the check in staff may issue you a stand-by pass for the next available tour time. NOTE: If the day is sold out, you may be waiting for a long time. The good news is, there is a great ice cream shop nearby and we have rum for purchase.
16. Are the spirits tastings gluten free?
17. Are the spirits tastings Kosher?
It depends who you ask. By most standards, yes. However, the equipment itself has not undergone kosherization and the fermentation barrels as well as some oak used to age the spirits did previously contain or come into contact with non-kosher wine. Most Rabbis negotiate these minor transgressions in the context of fine spirits production.
18. Will Lost Spirits store my luggage while I take the tour?