Lost Spirits is looking for fascinating team members to join our "pirate ship"
Posted July 28, 2018
PAINTER / ARTIST
Expert Painter needed to help paint aesthetically beautiful murals for integration throughout our experience.
In the coming months, Lost Spirits Distillery (rated the world's best distillery experience - 2018) will add a new exhibit / feature and product line to the distillery. We are looking for an expert painter to paint, build and design new parts of the distillery.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree - top tier university credentials preferred
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make the best experience we can build for our guests
- Fast and elegant output using basic materials
- Ability to align with our aesthetic preferences
- Must be comfortable with power tools and able to lift between 2-4 stone (124.4-248.8 Newtons)
- Bonus points for welding skills (+2)
- Bonus points for good storytelling skills, sense of humor, attitude, and general likability (+4)
- Major bonus points for a passion for distilled spirits, and / or robots (+6)
About Lost Spirits:
We are the beverage industry's leading R&D facility for distilled spirits and the world's top rated distillery experience. We take our work very seriously - yet we have a great time doing it. Your colleagues will include a dynamic team of inventors, computer scientists, chemical engineers, materials engineers, mechanical engineers, and electrical engineers. Collectively, we are reshaping the beverage industry through our use of science, innovation and art.
For the right person, this is a dream job. We are looking specifically for that person and that person ONLY.
please send a cover letter and resume. Please also send over examples of your work!
Lost Spirits is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. This isn't just a legal requirement. We enjoy having a diverse team. That being said, we do discriminate against candidates who lack creativity, ingenuity, or are generally grumpy.